I love Reese’s even more but unfortunately my figure isn’t a fan! I love making little paleo treats and sweet things that I can snack on without feeling guilty.
So imagine my excitement when I discovered these paleo peanut butter cups. They’re easy to make and yummy to taste!
3/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup honey
2 tea spoons vanilla extract
1 small jar peanut butter (smooth)
- Combine ingredients (apart from the peanut butter)
- Whisk over a low heat
- Place cupcake cases in a cake tin and fill cases 1/3 of the way up with the chocolate
- Freeze for 15 minutes
- Remove and add a layer of peanut butter
- Freeze again for 15 minutes
- Add final layer of chocolate
- Freeze for 2 hours